LJ Smith Accountants work with new businesses or individuals, even at the early stage where it is just an idea, that 'light bulb' moment. In the past this has ranged from a detailed excel or PowerPoint presentation to a few scribbles on the back of cigarette packet!
We can assist you through every stage of starting up a new business which may include the following:
- Structure of business, whether self-employed, partnership, limited company or LLP
- Notifying HM Revenue & Customs to register for the applicable taxes or Companies House, where applicable
- VAT registration if applicable and the options in terms of registering and schemes available
- Business plans including budgets or forecasts. This may be for your own planning purposes or to facilitate financing from banks or investors
- Payment strategies for owners/directors and other family members or employees
Get in touch today to schedule a FREE consultation
We help clubs and charities
We also deal with several Charities and clubs to ensure that they complete the relevant accounts either for their own regulations or that of a governing body.
Tools & Calculators
We have a range of intuitive online calculators that make it simple to estimate your net gains and liabilities in a variety of situations.
HM Revenue & Customs can commence an investigation or enquiry into your affairs for a variety of reasons or simply for no reason at all.
We can deal with these on your behalf and also point you in the direction of ‘Tax Investigations Insurance’ providers that protect you from our fees in dealing with these for just a small annual cost.